The Art of Aesthetics & Occlusion
Dr. Todd Snyder
Dr. Todd Snyder lectures both nationally and internationally on numerous aspects of dental materials, techniques, equipment, use of the internet, software and business marketing tools. Dr. Todd C. Snyder received his doctorate in dental surgery at the University of California at Los Angeles School of Dentistry. Dr. Snyder is an Accredited Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Furthermore, he has trained at the F.A.C.E. institute for complex gnathological (functional) and temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD). Dr. Snyder has been on the faculty at U.C.L.A. and is currently on the faculty at Esthetic Professionals.Dr. Snyder is also a member of the Catapult Education. Dr. Snyder is a consultant for numerous dental manufacturing companies and has authored numerous articles in dental publications worldwide. With his passion for aesthetic dentistry, Dr. Snyder helped create and co-direct the first (in the nation) two year graduate program in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Restorative Dentistry at the UCLA School of Dentistry. The Art of Aesthetics & Occlusion Aesthetically pleasing restorations take a lot of effort to place them properly and also provide proper function with no postoperative problems. Modern materials are being developed every year that can simplify our restorative care when diagnosed and treatment planned properly. By performing a thorough diagnosis of the occlusion prior to treatment planning it will allow clinicians to avoid future complications and costly failures. The objective of this lecture is to present a predictable and systematic approach to occlusion and aesthetic restorations that will enable clinicians to achieve consistent quality results. Learning objectives:
- Understand how to diagnose a case and sequence the treatment to have the best aesthetic and occlusal outcome.
- Know when occlusal problems are present and how to address them so that the condition is not worsened.
- Understand what types of restorative material to use based on their material properties.
- Clinical cases will be presented and discussed along with some common problems and solutions.
- Aesthetic crown and bridge techniques: To eliminate adjustments at cementation.
- Fast and efficient temporaries every day.
- Simplified impression techniques
- Proper cementation of indirect restorations to eliminate any complications.
Date: February 7, 2020
Location: Hyatt Perimeter @ Villa Christina
4000 Summit Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30319