Upcoming Meetings & Events
Making It Easy for Patients to Say ‘Yes’
The workshop is designed to coach you through each step of the new patient process from the initial phone call through financial arrangements. Special emphasis is placed on each member of the dental team being able to advance the case acceptance process. This workshop enjoys excellent instructional design making the content easy and fun to learn and immediately applicable in your practice. It’s highly recommended the entire dental team attend.
You'll Say “Yes” to the Benefits!
- Boost practice profitability
- Do more of the dentistry you love
- Create a successful case presentation process
- Enjoy greater confidence
- Never sound or feel like a salesman
For complete workshop description visit www.paulhomoly.com/workshops2.asp
Just Because You’re an Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting
If you’re a professional who wants your clients, team members, juries, investors, patients, employees, or customers to act on your recommendations, then you'll love Just Because You’re an Expert... Doesn’t Make You Interesting™. This workshop is all about making you an Interesting Expert; one who is more likely to influence people than typical experts who can overwhelm, confuse, or bore listeners.
If you’ve taken the time and made the commitment to become an expert, then take the time and make the commitment to become an Interesting Expert.
- The Benefits Speak For Themselves!
- Help the people you influence make good decisions.
- Stronger leadership skills.
- Grow your business / practice / company.
- Eliminate stage fright.
- Develop staff skills.
For complete workshop description visit www.theinterestingexpert.com
Lecture 1): The Orthodontic-Periodontal-Restorative Interface
Lecture 2): Restoring Form and Function in Complex Implant Rehabilitation
- Discuss interdisciplinary communication, particularly pertaining to the role orthodontic therapy should play in contemporary restorative dentistry.
- Address the key elements in determining what is the best implant supported alternative for a given situation.
With the ever increasing popularity of implant dentistry, there has been both great success and also unfounded and ill- advised decision-making in the treatment planning and execution of these cases.
This presentation will take a close look at the planning phase of those patients who are missing multiple teeth and seek therapy while presenting the following conditions:
- Partially edentulous.
- Terminal full arch dentition. (Pre-extraction condition)
- Already fully edentulous.
The presentation will focus an intricate systematic approach, communication tools and therapy sequencing that allow the treating team to delineate a roadmap for successful results, based ultimately on customized treatment designs that are intended to be versatile while incorporating contingency measurements that may become paramount for long term success.
Further Reading - https://wwww.dentalaegis.com/special-issues/2014/09/contingency-priority-and-risk-cpr-protocol-a-roadmap-for-designing-successful-and-long-lasting-implant-therapy