Upcoming Meetings & Events
For help with meeting registrations and member services, please call us at 678.644.8683.
Bring your entire team for this amazing event and dramatically increase your case acceptance rate!
- Acquire the tools necessary to “see” what others do not in everyday communication, i.e. “The Sixth Sense".
- Learn “Body Language” cues which allow for better communication.
- Gain insight into both conscious and sub-conscious decision making and how that effects treatment acceptance.
- Understand the Art of Persuasion and its effect on decision making.
Dr. Ramsey is a member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Accredited Member - Successfully completed the comprehensive accreditation process, which consists of a written examination, delivering and extensively documenting a broad range of cosmetic treatment solutions for five patients and an oral examination administered by the American Board of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Kois Center - Graduate Level Achieved
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry - Past President
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- Pankey Institute - Alum
- Seattle Study Club
Attendees needing a room for this meeting at the Hyatt @ Villa Christina, can now receive a reduced rate of $159 if booked by Thursday, September 27th, 2018.
To make a reservation at the discounted rate please click here. Reservations made after the cutoff date will have an increased nightly rate.
This presentation will outline the treatment plan, restorative management, ceramics selection, and risk factors control in a step-by-step method in order to resolve significant esthetic problems restoring the esthetic zone up to full mouth esthetic rehabilitations using all-ceramic materials. Ceramics material selection will be discussed according to esthetics rendition, strength properties and available restorative thickness according to the state of attrition, the cause of tooth wear and the required implant treatment. Interdisciplinary esthetic dentistry will be another focus of the presentation in order to control key esthetic factors together with Periodontal, Orthodontic and Implant therapy for best esthetic outcome and soft tissue control on natural teeth and implants. This presentation also will very much emphasize critical details of porcelain veneers and all-ceramic crown techniques in terms of system selection, cement and adhesive selection and bonding sequence.
- Esthetic interdisciplinary treatment techniques.
Manage Key Esthetic Factors for Predictable Esthetic Treatment using orthodontics and periodontics enhancements for natural teeth and implants. Apply these for minor and major rehabilitations. Sequence esthetic rehabilitations and reconstructions in order to achieve an optimum restorative outcome.
- Restorative Management of patients with bruxism with reconstructions using all-ceramic materials.
Setting Vertical Dimension of occlusion, Occlusal Scheme selection, Treatment Sequence, Anterior Guidance strategies, porcelain veneers and Material Selection for optimum esthetics and strength.
- All-Ceramic and Bonding Technique fine clinical Details and parameters.
Optimize Clinical and detailed Techniques with All-Ceramic Crowns and Porcelain Veneers Treatment based on: system selection, tooth preparation design options, cement selection, adhesive selection and bonding technique.
- Manage key aesthetic factors in order to achieve predictable interdisciplinary esthetic treatment for minor and major rehabilitations.
- Sequence esthetic treatment in order to achieve an optimum restorative outcome of occlusal rehabilitations.
- Optimize clinical techniques with all-ceramic crowns and porcelain veneers in terms of tooth preparation design options, cement selection, adhesive selection and bonding technique.
- Select all-ceramic crown and porcelain veneers materials for optimum esthetics and strength according to the patient’s functional problems.
- Set Vertical Dimension of occlusion, Occlusal Scheme and Anterior Guidance strategies in various types of esthetic-occlusal rehabilitation with emphasis on conservative restorations.