Upcoming Meetings & Events
For help with meeting registrations and member services, please call us at 678.644.8683.
This presentation will outline the treatment plan, restorative management, ceramics selection, and risk factors control in a step-by-step method in order to resolve significant esthetic problems restoring the esthetic zone up to full mouth esthetic rehabilitations using all-ceramic materials. Ceramics material selection will be discussed according to esthetics rendition, strength properties and available restorative thickness according to the state of attrition, the cause of tooth wear and the required implant treatment. Interdisciplinary esthetic dentistry will be another focus of the presentation in order to control key esthetic factors together with Periodontal, Orthodontic and Implant therapy for best esthetic outcome and soft tissue control on natural teeth and implants. This presentation also will very much emphasize critical details of porcelain veneers and all-ceramic crown techniques in terms of system selection, cement and adhesive selection and bonding sequence.
- Esthetic interdisciplinary treatment techniques.
Manage Key Esthetic Factors for Predictable Esthetic Treatment using orthodontics and periodontics enhancements for natural teeth and implants. Apply these for minor and major rehabilitations. Sequence esthetic rehabilitations and reconstructions in order to achieve an optimum restorative outcome.
- Restorative Management of patients with bruxism with reconstructions using all-ceramic materials.
Setting Vertical Dimension of occlusion, Occlusal Scheme selection, Treatment Sequence, Anterior Guidance strategies, porcelain veneers and Material Selection for optimum esthetics and strength.
- All-Ceramic and Bonding Technique fine clinical Details and parameters.
Optimize Clinical and detailed Techniques with All-Ceramic Crowns and Porcelain Veneers Treatment based on: system selection, tooth preparation design options, cement selection, adhesive selection and bonding technique.
- Manage key aesthetic factors in order to achieve predictable interdisciplinary esthetic treatment for minor and major rehabilitations.
- Sequence esthetic treatment in order to achieve an optimum restorative outcome of occlusal rehabilitations.
- Optimize clinical techniques with all-ceramic crowns and porcelain veneers in terms of tooth preparation design options, cement selection, adhesive selection and bonding technique.
- Select all-ceramic crown and porcelain veneers materials for optimum esthetics and strength according to the patient’s functional problems.
- Set Vertical Dimension of occlusion, Occlusal Scheme and Anterior Guidance strategies in various types of esthetic-occlusal rehabilitation with emphasis on conservative restorations.
9000 Avalon Boulevard
Alpharetta, GA 30009