Georgia Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Featured Member Profile
Ronald E. Goldstein, DDS – Lifetime Member of GACD
Dr. Goldstein is widely considered the father of modern cosmetic dentistry and wrote the first comprehensive textbook on esthetic and cosmetic dentistry in 1976.
He is a prolific writer of both consumer and academic literature on the topics of dentistry, specifically esthetic smile enhancements and their implications to the world of beauty, success and one’s overall appearance. His best-selling consumer’s book, “Change Your Smile”, (now in its 4th edition) has been translated into ten languages and read by millions of people worldwide.
Dr. Goldstein also is a featured columnist for Southern Seasons Magazine and is on the Editorial Advisory Board for New Beauty Magazine.
Areas of Expertise: Cosmetic and General Dentistry: Smile Makeovers, Porcelain Veneers, Cosmetic Contouring, All-Ceramic Crowns, Dental Bonding, Teeth Whitening, Laser Therapy for Periodontal Disease, Trial Smile and Micro-abrasion.
- University of Michigan
- Emory University School of Dentistry, DDS
- “Outstanding Contribution to Cosmetic Dentistry,” American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Charles L. Pincus Award for Contribution to Esthetic Dentistry, American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Alpha Omega Achievement Medal
- President’s Level Lifetime Award Dental College of Georgia (formerly MCG)
- Distinguished Practitioner, National Academies of Practice
- Named to The Robb Report’s “Club 21,” Influential People in Luxury Businesses along with Giorgio Armani, Richard Branson, and Stephen Wynn