October 19, 2018
Dr. Chris Ramsey
Speaker Bio: Dr. Ramsey received his dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His education provides him with a strong foundation in dental training and experience. He is dedicated to providing the latest research, material science, and relevant clinical cases, and has lectured both nationally and internationally. Dr. Ramsey serves on the editorial review boards for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal and Journal of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry (JIRD). He has published numerous articles on customer service related topics, adhesive technology, and cosmetic dentistry in several publications such as JIRD, Dentistry Today, Contemporary Esthetics, Signature, and Dental Products Report. In addition, he is a product consultant for The Dental Advisor and to numerous dental manufacturers, which allows for greater insight in to the newer materials and techniques. For more information about Dr. Ramsey visit www.christopherramsey.com
Bring your entire team for this amazing event and dramatically increase your case acceptance rate!
- Acquire the tools necessary to “see” what others do not in everyday communication, i.e. “The Sixth Sense".
- Learn “Body Language” cues which allow for better communication.
- Gain insight into both conscious and sub-conscious decision making and how that effects treatment acceptance.
- Understand the Art of Persuasion and its effect on decision making.
Dr. Ramsey is a member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Accredited Member - Successfully completed the comprehensive accreditation process, which consists of a written examination, delivering and extensively documenting a broad range of cosmetic treatment solutions for five patients and an oral examination administered by the American Board of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Kois Center - Graduate Level Achieved
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry - Past President
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- Pankey Institute - Alum
- Seattle Study Club